Sveiki atvykę! Welcome to the Lithuanian 201!
This class will build on your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in Lithuanian.
- Class will meet live online (synchronous Zoom meetings) three days per week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:30-9:20.
- Our Zoom Room can be found at this link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72104963674?pwd=Sk9iSWxkUVdkbUN5dHNPMCtIaUJtQT09
- If the above link doesn't work, please try:
- Optional open office hours will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays from 8:30 to 9:20 at the same link.
- A PDF of our textbook Takas can be found under "Files."
Looking forward to meeting you!
- For information or questions, please write to:
- Guntis Smidchens, email@example.com (regarding the program in general)
- Jura Avizienis, firstname.lastname@example.org (regarding the course)
This course aims to expand oral and written skills in the Lithuanian language. It continues where first-year Lithuanian left off (LITH 103/LITH 113).
If you have not taken first-year courses but already have basic proficiency in Lithuanian, you might qualify to take this course.