RAI 305 Q
Mon 12:30-1:20 or by appointment
Roos, Liina-Ly. "The Child, Affective Memories of War, and Cruel Everyday in Nordic and Baltic Film and Literature." Dissertation. University of Washington, 2018.
Adviser: Andrew K. Nestingen
- “Post-Soviet Trauma in the Nordic Imagination: Occupation and Sex Trafficking in Purge and Lilya 4-ever” Baltic Screen Media Review 2, December, 2014.
Roos, Liina-Ly. "Post-Soviet Identity in Nordic Fiction: Trauma of Occupation and Sex Trafficking in Sofi Oksanen's Purge and Lukas Moodysson's Lilya 4-ever." M.A. Thesis. University of Washington, 2014.
Adviser: Guntis Šmidchens
- “This is not your home”—War Memory, Compassion and the Finnish Child in Klaus Härö’s Mother of Mine” in Nordic War Stories: World War II as Fiction, Film and History, ed. Marianne Stecher.
- Inspired by Learning - October 26, 2017
- Liina-Ly Roos Awarded Nadia Christensen Award for Excellence in Nordic Studies - May 12, 2016
- Liina-Ly Roos Awarded Chester William Fritz Scholarship for 2016-17 - May 9, 2016
- Estonian Independence and Song Festival Celebration - March 19, 2016
- Faculty Spotlight: Assistant Professor Olivia Gunn - February 9, 2016
- Scandinavian Department Students and Faculty at ASTRA, 2015 - October 31, 2015
- Graduate Student Liina-Ly Roos Published in Baltic Screen Media Review - December 9, 2014
- 2014 Baltic Studies St. Martin's Fundraiser - December 2, 2014
- Student Achievements - September 13, 2014
- Students and Faculty Attend Swedish Club's Annual Event - October 29, 2013