Evan Wright is currently the Development Coordinator for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Skagit County, a liaison between community stakeholders and the Clubs’ members, and stewarding Skagit County’s vision of great futures for youth. Evan’s work in resource development supports the Clubs’ core mission to enable all young people to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- Wright, Evan P. "Symbolic Ecologies and Intertexual Conservation: An ecocritical analysis of inter-symbolic relationships in Finno-Karelian oral and literary traditions." MA Thesis. University of Washington, 2011.
- Evan Wright. "Ploughshares to Processors: an ecological critique of technology in Post-War Finnish and American fiction."
- Evan Wright Defends Dissertation on Comparative Ecocritical Approaches to Finnish and American Literature - March 22, 2016
- Finnish Program at Community Bazaar - November 16, 2015
- Finnish Program 25th Anniversary Celebration - October 27, 2015