How do I declare a Major/Minor?

The SCAND undergraduate adviser or Humanities Academic Services is happy to help you declare your major, discuss course requirements, check degree progress, and/or make a plan for major/minor completion. If you are declaring a double major or double degree, you will need a form signed by both major departments (this can now be done electronically). To add/drop majors or minors, you will also need a form with the undergraduate adviser in your home department(s).