The Department of Scandinavian Studies at the University of Washington offers a number of courses that include material related to Iceland, including its literature, culture, and history. From time to time instruction in both Modern Icelandic and Old Icelandic (Old Norse) is also provided.
We don't currently have information on upcoming courses.
All content tagged with this term:
- In Memoriam: Patricia L.Conroy (1941 - 2012)
- Marianne Stecher invited Keynote Speaker for AASSC at Congress 2015 for the Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Ottawa, June 2nd.
- PÉTUR VALSSON NAMED NADIA CHRISTENSEN SCHOLAR
- Recent Nordic Literature in the News
- Stephen Walton’s Journey to SASS: Sometimes It Just Takes a Little Longer
- The Association for Advancement of Scandinavian Studies in Canada Announces its Annual CALL FOR PAPERS
- The Patricia L. Conroy Endowment Fund for Old Icelandic, Old Norse and Faroese Studies