You are here
The Department of Scandinavian Studies at the University of Washington offers a number of courses that include material related to Iceland, including its literature, culture, and history. From time to time instruction in both Modern Icelandic and Old Icelandic (Old Norse) is also provided.
- Marianne Stecher invited Keynote Speaker for AASSC at Congress 2015 for the Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Ottawa, June 2nd. (June 8, 2015)
- PÉTUR VALSSON NAMED NADIA CHRISTENSEN SCHOLAR (January 26, 2015)
- The Association for Advancement of Scandinavian Studies in Canada Announces its Annual CALL FOR PAPERS (October 21, 2014)
- Recent Nordic Literature in the News (March 13, 2013)
- The Patricia L. Conroy Endowment Fund for Old Icelandic, Old Norse and Faroese Studies (February 15, 2013)