You are here
As part of its Baltic Studies program, the Department of Scandinavian Studies at the University of Washington offers two years of classroom instruction in Lithuanian as well as an opportunity for continued independent study of the language. A broad array of courses related to Lithuania and the Baltic are also offered. Students majoring in Scandinavian Area Studies may select Lituanian as their language of emphasis, and Lithuanian may also be a focus of those who do graduate work leading to the M.A. and Ph.D. in Scandinavian Studies.
- Visiting University Prep Highschool Students (February 17, 2016)
- Faculty Spotlight (June 23, 2015)
- 2014 Baltic Studies St. Martin's Fundraiser (December 2, 2014)
- NATO Specialist Discusses Military Preparedness in the Baltic (April 25, 2014)
- Guntis Šmidchens Interview in The Daily (January 22, 2014)