How do I get credit for my study abroad?

If you were concurrently enrolled at UW through the Study Abroad Office, wait for your credit evaluation form from UWSA. The Study Abroad Office will designate the number of credits the courses you took were worth and convert your grade.  The SCAND Adviser will help you ascertain the course number and title from our Course Catalogue. This process can now happen via email, the adviser will prioritize these requests when she is back in the office starting September 16. 

If you took a course at an accredited university but without concurrent enrollment at UW please have your official transcripts (sealed envelope) sent from the foreign university to: University of Washington, Office of Admissions, Box 355852, Seattle, WA 98195-5852. Admissions will determine the number of credits the course is worth. I can take up to 6 weeks for credit evaluation. The school issuing the official transcript must be accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Education in the country where the school is located. Contact the Office of Admissions for more information.