I found some old papers written in a Nordic/Baltic language. Is there someone in the Department who can translate them for me?

Our graduate students will sometimes provide translation services for a modest fee. Please send an email to uwscand@uw.edu outlining your request and providing contact information. We will forward your request to those students who may be able to assist you. You may or may not receive a response. Please note that this is a common request. We cannot provide free translations services.