Can you come up with a plan to find new students for first-year Finnish courses (101-103) during 2015-2016? It's worth $400.00, if you can! We are seeking proposals from UW undergraduates that outline a marketing plan to increase enrollments in Finnish 101-103. Here's the deal:
- Submit a one-page proposal sketching out a marketing campaign that will convince UW undergraduate students to enroll in Finnish 101 -103 during 2015-16
- Take a leadership role in executing your winning plan during spring quarter 2015, while also collaborating on the plan with Finnish Program Faculty (Andrew Nestingen and Ilmari Ivaska)
What's in it for you?
- Valuable marketing experience (looks great on your resume in a tough job market)
- A chance to learn about why your friends take the classes they take (a great conversation topic)
- A fun challenge
- Deadline for submission of proposals: 1 March 2015.
- Proposals should be no longer than one page.
- Please send your proposal with a cover letter and your (as well as your collaborators') resumes to the address firstname.lastname@example.org; or, put the same proposal package in Andrew Nestingen's mailbox, Raitt 314, by the deadline
- The winner will receive the $400.00, on the condition of successful leadership and participation in executing the winning proposal.