B.A., German, Scandinavian & Dutch, University of Minnesota, 2017
I earned my MA in Scandinavian Studies from UW in 2020, after which I continued onto a PhD at Johns Hopkins. Please note that my UW email address is no longer active. I can be contacted at bharmon94 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
- Harmon, Bradley. "Sju Grenar by Katarina Frostenson", Swedish Book Review, 2019, no. 1-2.
- "Scenes of Vocality, Corporeality, and Landscape in Katarina Frostenson's Early Poetics: Negotiating Materiality."
- “Någonting har hänt: Roy Anderssons filmskapande och det moderna Sverige by Daniel Brodén and Songs from the Second Floor: Contemplating the Art of Existence by Ursula Lindqvist," Scandinavian Studies, forthcoming.
- "The Industrial Revolution of Faroese Cinema: The Development of a National Cinema within a Transnational Industry''
- "Memory, Temporality, and the Child in the Cinema of Roy Andersson."
- "Rörelse, språk och nation hos Edith Södergran och Henry Parland."